Benefits & Resources
Peer to Peer Networking, Information, Education, Communication, Discounts, Representation and Value Added Services.
Through the partnerships that we have developed, we are able to provide you with industry services and products. Our associate members make a commitment to provide outstanding customer services and a consultation to offer you what you need to be profitable. Arizona members can not only benefit from the national benefits, but also local discounts and services. We ask that if you are looking for a product or service, reach out to our associate members for a bid. To view a list of associate members and contact information, click here.
- Dental & Vision Member Benefit - Offered through Keystone only 1 full time employee required. Click here to download full brochure.
- Credit Card Program - Custom Solutions for ASA Members. Outstanding Customer Service and local representative. For a quote and to sign up call Dan Arndt at 480-289-6304, visit his website for more info.
- Worker's Compensation - Looking to compare rates on your upcoming renewal? Include a quote from Reliable Risk Management. Contact Adam Beyer at 623-810-0945.
- Property & Casualty Insurance (Garage Keeper's) - Looking for an apples to apples quote on your shop insurance? Consider reaching out to our ASA partners: Federated (602-944-5566), Reliable Risk Management (623-810-0945).
- Supplemental Insurance - We have several resources available based on your needs, call Luz for a list of contacts 602-910-0081.
- AutoZone Rebate Program - Do you order parts from AutoZone? Did you know as an ASA member you can get a rebate on your purchases? To learn more about the ASA program contact Brian Abraham at 602-758-5381.
- Alldata Mechanical & Collision Discount - Savings can add up to your annual ASA member dues!! To sign up contact Mike Fontana at 602-509-6433 statewide.
- Voluntary Environmental Stewardship Program (VESP) formerly known as: Green Shop- The Arizona Environmental Quality has expanded the Automotive Green Shop program to include other small businesses and industries. This program identifies and rewards organizations that have a good history of compliance, and try to go above and beyond legal requirements. Click here to complete and application and learn more.
- Automotive Roundtable - Looking for solutions? Frustrated with your business? Learn and share with your peers. Find out how your peers have overcome or are dealing with challenges in their business. Check the ASA AZ Calendar regularly for a schedule of Roundtable meetings in your area: drop-off
- For a list of associate members (industry vendors) that support the ASA of Arizona and the automotive industry, click here.
- If you are a vendor and are interested in joining as an associate, click here for a membership application.
- To get information on the benefits that are available to you from the National office
- To join online (Mechanical & Collision Shops).
- Visit Savings4Members for member discounts.